Thread: T206 Obsession
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 06:23 AM

Default Rayl....

I am also obsessed with T206 I have been collecting these since approx. 1998-1999.....I became obsessed with the print freaks early on, with a focus on the printer's scraps (hand cut, non issued test sheets from original printer).....my ultimate dream is to own a Wagner one day....

anyway, I literally do not buy nice cars or treat myself as much, since I love to buy T206 freaks and they are a lot of coin sometimes ...some say I'm crazy with my cards, but who cares....one day i'll have my Wagner and all the sacrifice will be worth it....

anyway, my point, do what makes yourself happy......these cards literally make me feel better, it's weird but true.....when I'm feeling down, i'll try to aquire a new scrap/rare back card or two.....

add what you can when you can.....worst case scenario is you'd have to sell them, but that's very tough for me at least everyone who knows me, knows I hardly ever sell, almost never, I become attached to them obsessively... will trade on an occasion though....and 100% of the time for another card......

anyway....enjoy the ride my friend! I'm here for advice....email me anytime, if I don't know, I 'll find out for you

peace

Johnny V