View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 09:24 AM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
Maybe this is just a personal thing with me, but I really wish that when folks ask "is so-and-so from eBay on Net54" or "does anybody know so-and-so from eBay" that there would be some indication given as to why they're seeking them out. Is it for testimonials from others who have dealt with them? Is it to ask them about something they're selling? Is it that you suspect they're up to no good but want to take it up with them personally before calling them out? Or are you just looking for intellectual conversation with someone who buys/sells the same stuff you're interested in?

Like I said, maybe it's just me, but I tend to assume the worst when I hear these anonymous calls for information, and would rather not do so if it's for something harmless.
No, I just wanted to see if he was a member and if so, ask him about his collection. Maybe post some pix. I thinking he has some extremely nice items or maybe he's a reseller. Just was curious if anyone knew.

Anyone who drops several grand weekly, consistently on Ebay, is interesting to me.