View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 10:42 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakhappy View Post
If he waited that long to send it in, it's on him and he should eat the card...I would expect the same if I were him. I'm sure he's frustrated, but this seems like common sense to me and he should probably just move on.
EXACTLY! Is there no shame among collectors any more? I've bought things that I set aside and never pulled out until a year or more later only to be disappointed with it for one reason or another, but never once did it cross my mind that I should be able to go back to whoever I bought it from and get my money back. To me, it's just understood that in that situation you just suck it up and move on. Nobody wants to make their own mistakes any more!

If you can't tell, I'm a little sick of being abused by moronic buyers If they would just announce their idiotic intentions up front, I'd refuse to deal with them on principle, but it's always after-the-fact (sometimes over a year after-the-fact) that they come back to bite you. I feel your pain, Dan.