View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
Perhaps Josh was pissed because he was afraid Nash would write several hit pieces on his auctions if he attempted to sell his collateral, in essence sabotaging several of his auctions in the process.

It may not always be a case of whether it's real or not, but whether or not you might get stuck in a legal entanglement, similar to what Robert Edward Auctions has gone through with Nash.

I could also picture Nash getting some sort of an injunction against the sale of his "collateral".
I get your point. Peter Nash gets sued by so many people. Check this out, here's a lawsuit from Lelands Auctions suing Peter Nash. What was this lawsuit about Josh Evans? Does this lawsuit have any reason why Peter Nash never writes anything about you? I guess Peter you didn't know John Rogers back then so you couldn't get money from him to fund your lawsuit. You could have asked one of Bekim Laiqi's cousins to borrow money from or maybe you were to deep into them by then. You know Pete how you used to tell me how you had to pay the vig.

WebCivil Local - Case Detail

Court: New York County Civil Court
Index Number: CV-008757-99/NY
Case Name: HOUSE, LELAND'S AUCTION vs. NASH, PETER
Case Type: Civil
Classification:
Filing Date: 03/22/1999
Disposition Date: 06/12/2000
Calendar Number:
Jury Demand: No
Judge Name:

Attorney/Firm(s) For Plaintiff - LELAND'S AUCTION HOUSE:
HERRICK & FEINSTEIN Attorney Type: Firm
2 PARK AVENUE
New York, New York 10016

Attorney/Firm(s) For Defendant - PETER NASH:

Last edited by Sunny; 02-04-2014 at 05:26 PM.