View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 11:41 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekMichael View Post
I guess I should just shut the eff up, but to me, the way he wrote this was very vile and throws out all of these very harsh allegations, but does not offer much in the way of proof.

It just feels this was done in bad taste, at least to me personally.
You asked earlier what's his deal? Derek you figured exactly his deal it in about 10 mins, you’re a lot smarter than most that read his silly site.

I wish it was more fun...bottom line guy owes folks tons of money has mountains of legal problems. He has been accused of selling tons of fake items to some very prominent collectors and may be one of the hobby’s most prolific forgers. When questioned about this past in legal settings he pleads the fifth. Now he spends his days in cyberspace making up fake investigations, claiming to have sources and attacking anyone who brings up his past or says boo against him to draw attention away from his own misery.

What is the result of his deep investigations you ask? Well dig up old photos of me at a NYC dinner with some members. Sort of tally up my REA winnings from 2013 only because I share them here with members….and then make some innuendos about me. I’ve seen more in depth reporting from TMZ.