View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Drew S.

Ken & Lou:

Here is the message that he sent to me indicating they were stolen: - My first thought was that he was reneging on the sale. A refund has been issued - I have made it clear that I want the cards if/when they surface. - Drew

<< Dear Ebay Friend, This has never happened to me in 14+ years selling items on Ebay and placing packages in my mail slot to be picked up by my mail carrier. Here's what happened. I put the envelope with your 2 cards friday morning. The postal worker for some odd reason failed to take any of the several pieces of mail I place out there. I put it out there again friday night to be picked up on Saturday. Evidently, someone came onto my property in the middle of the night, and took your package (plus 2 others I had out there). I feel really violated and reported this to the authorities, including the postal serve. I asked Ebay for assistance and they suggested I simply contact the customers, explain the situation and offer a complete refund. If I had these same cards in stock, I'd simply send them to you. Please acknowledge this message, and I'm terribly sorry for the mishap, as mentioned, it's never happened to me before. Your refund will be processed later this evening.

Last edited by Drew6; 01-28-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: update