View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Paul

Default Signed T206 Cards (11/13 Heritage)

In November 2013, Heritage held the largest signed T206 card collection auction in seven years. Not only did this auction feature the first offer of a signed T206 Rucker (throwing pose) in over a decade (if ever) but the prices realized were more or less astronomical, when compared with the most recent public sales of many of these cards. Ironically, not a single Marquard was available! However, the other "usual suspects" Doyle and Snodgrass were featured. For collectors looking to add HOFers, you had three to pick from -- Flick, Crawford, and the cleanest signature on a Wheat imaginable. And the prices realized for those were Hall of Fame caliber to be sure. I was focused on the Rucker, as it was the only one I didn't own. But the Leach is also ultra-rare. Just a fantastic collection of beautifully autographed and preserved T206 cards.

I am almost certain each of these cards are now in the hands of a Net54 member, so -- now that the dust has complete settled -- please show 'em if ya got 'em. In any event, I am always happy for people to share any signed T206s they have in their collections.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206