Thread: ruth auto
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 09:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro View Post
Uh oh, you likely just opened up a Pandora's box of ill will amongst some by making it look like you are comfortable since PSA/DNA gave it a likely thumbs up via their quick opinion, while not appearing comfortable when other board members were chiming in.

You are likely to be called names, told to never ask for an opinion again, be banished to Siberia, be poked in the eye with a sharp object, have a piece of meat strapped to your back while being put into a cage of 134 starving hounds on the Korean peninsula or any other like event.

In all seriousness, I'm happy you are happy with your purchase. If it's authentic, it's a beautiful autograph and definitely one to be proud of!

lol..damn I wouldve been fine if it was only 133 starving hounds but 134 I wouldnt make it. Lol...thanks though bro. Its a awesome auto and I feel alot better about it. The psa quick opinion had very little to do with why I feel its authentic. It was all of you and a couple that I talked to personally that really played a huge part. You guys are pretty damn awesome