Thread: New Slabs
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 08:07 AM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
I wonder, too, if SGC will change their slab somehow.
On our SGC boards i remember reading this:

EARLSWORLD Administrator
Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By: SMtJoy
Yup sure would be nice to hear something!

Hi all ~ I seen the post and thought it would be a great opportunity to to share some of the up and coming things SGC will be unveiling soon. As many of you may know, SGC has been working to redesign the website both its look and overall functionality. Some of the problems with the online submission form, POP Report and other things are being changed. SGC is already nearing the final stages of unveiling its newly designed thin-line holder and new SGC label. This will replace our regular holder that is most commonly used for all issues except "tall boy" cards and over-sized. There will also be a new SGC Authentic label for any encapsulated autographed items. The new authentic label will in time be able to show both a card grade and auto grade. Autograph grading is now available but will be displayed a little differently on the label than what will be in the near future. SGC is also looking ahead at redesigning more holders in the near future. As you can see (and as promised), SGC is being very proactive in making our mark in the Hobby and grading industry. We continue to pride ourselves in the high quality we offer in both our grading & customer service.