View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 07:23 AM
Bry.an Sylv.est3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post
Honestly I don’t know how people take this clown seriously, I mean were talking about a guy who’s shrewd investigative reporting skills led him to use the image below of Barry when he decided to slam him for no real reason. You just can’t make stuff like this up.

Slam Barry for no real reason? You can't be serious. Halper is a fraud. He made up stories and attached them to fake crap that was sold as genuine. In comparing Nash to Halper... at least Nash is trying to make things better. Halper lived and died a fraud.

I for one support Nash. I find his stories necessary. This hobby is so full of fraud, so full of people with heads in sand pretending that this high grade card isn't doctered and that autograph isn't fake that I need to read there is someone out there who gets it. Perhaps "heads in the sand" isn't correct. Willing to look the other way in the name of collecting "stuff" or in the name of preserving the value of their "stuff" is a more accurate description.

Whatever is in Nash's past is for someone other than myself to deal with. I do wish Nash would stop inserting people into articles that don't need to be there. Some of his writings come across as that of cable news networks unnecessarily taking stabs at those than really have little to nothing to do with the story.

Keep writing Peter.