View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 06:04 AM
Robert Williams

The one thing that confuses me is that the seller/reneger won the card on Ebay for only $45 dollars or so. He STILL made a profit on the card, and with the card now having two sales under the $100 mark, maybe that is the actual going rate for the card?? Everybody gets so hung up on VCP and past sales (me included sometimes). Maybe we should all step back and take a breather. In my opinion, the seller is a POS and should have shipped the card. He obviously thinks his card is worth more than it actually is. He states book value is $500, although I would never pay nowhere close to that for a Pete Rose autograph. He has signed SOOOOOO much stuff, he is right up there with Bob Feller for never turning down an autograph request! Ban him from selling on here. I don't know what he was thinking, first of all, selling the card ON HERE via auction (no offense Leon), and running it for only ONE DAY!!!! GET THE EYEBALLS ON THE AUCTION!!! How many people do you think acutally saw this auction?? 10-20? If you want to find out the true value, and you think it is undervalued, put it on Ebay for 99 cents and run a 10 day auction with the item ending on Sunday. Use all the important keywords to get the eyeballs on it. That is all I have to say on this.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 01-12-2014 at 06:10 AM.