View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Bi11..R0berts

Default ' 75 Topps

Hi John & Andy,

I have always heard Michigan and California also, but I'm not too sure of that. I grew up in Illinois and got some mini's. I was 6 & the only cards I got were from my Mom & Dad buying them for me at the local Jewel grocery store. I'm sure these could have made their way to the local Jewel store in a round about way, but I'd guess Illinois was in the distribution area.

I love the set, it's the first one I really remember form my childhood. I've put together a mini and regular set, and love them both. My favorite childhood card (Dick Allen) is in the set - it's a big sentimental set for me.

If you are interested I have a set article in pdf format from SCD that's pretty interesting - just get me your email and I'll forward it. It's too big to upload here.

Cheers,
Successful transactions with: Chesboro41, jimivintage, Bocabirdman, marcdelpercio, Jollyelm, Smanzari, asoriano, pclpads, joem36, nolemmings, t206blogcom, Northviewcats, Xplainer, Kickstand19, GrayGhost, btcarfango, Brian Van Horn, USMC09, G36, scotgreb, tere1071, kurri17, wrm, David James, tjenkins, SteveWhite, OhioCard Collector, sysks22, ejstel. Marty