Thread: 1954 Aaron RC
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:49 AM

Default 54 Aaron authentic

Just my 2 cents worth. Authentic does not always mean there is something wrong with the car. I have sent many cards to SGC with the instructions that I do not want a numerical grade. Too many times I disagree with number grades but my cards are nice and I want them authenticated so I ask for the authentic grade and they oblige. I have sold cards to people with this information. No grade but they can make their own judgment on what they determine the grade to be. I have friends who do this also. My point is that there is not always something wrong with an authentic grade.Nice Aaron and you might be hard pressed to find something wrong with it.

Don Miller

PS The reason is started this lack of trust in grades in general was when I sent some super condition right out of the pack cards that I had taken out in 1963 and they came back as trimmed.They were not trimmed and I knew that for a fact,hence my distrust in grading especially when it had to do with trimmed. How many T-206's have been called trimmed when we know they weren't?