View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 12:34 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshleland View Post
I was not aware of the extent of the restoration until I just saw it all blown up on 54. My bad, i should have looked closer at the pics john sent me. I will correct the description early next week. But the work done speaks for itself, the piece is still magnificent as shown in the images. Josh
Josh, thank you. Not sure how you missed the pictures I sent as there were more of them than here?

Also I spent 30 mins on the phone with your employee walking him thru the pictures explaining step by step.

As I said in my email and to your employee this is really as much to protect Lelands as it is the new owner. Thank you for fixing this.

At the risk of sounding nasty this just appears now that the hand is in the cookie jar you look to correct. I can't help but think that had I just left this at your email reply this would have gone off as is. Perhaps I'm wrong but I think you and Lelands could have handled this better. I took time out of my day to try and help Lelands and it's bidders. This should have never had to be a thread on this board IMO.

Thanks again for making it right.

Cheers,

John