View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 02:07 PM

Default A comment about the comments

I am not being sarcastic or facetious , but why is it that so many people on this site can slam individuals from here to eternity , and there is often not even an objection on the part of the "lurkers" to individuals being slammed, but as soon as the villain passes away condolences, prayers, and sadness is the order of the day.
It may be the way I look at death, (or life) but it seems totally hypocritical on the part of so many people. I too understand that people who cared for the deceased are grieving but I don't grasp emotionally how individuals here can rail against someone ad nauseum and then post all these grief-stricken comments and condolences to their family......after all, most here don't even know the family!
How can one express all this condolence stuff after calling people liars, cheats, frauds, and all the other names used so often.....my own belief system is that if I REALLY felt that way about someone, I am glad he died and I can't even grasp how I would care one iota about him/her or his family.
peace to all Bill Latzko