View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Mission 91% complete T206 Exclusive 12 (460 series) Red HINDU cards....show us your's

I started this endeavor this October to prove to myself that my theory is credible regarding the multiple printing of these 12 subjects with the scarce red HINDU
backs. Furthermore, these twelve 460-only series subjects are the only cards that American Lithographic printed with red HINDU backs in the 460-only series.
To date, 42 different subjects with red HINDU backs have been confirmed....30 of which are from the 350/460 series.

My experience collecting AMERICAN BEAUTY 460 and SOVEREIGN 460 sub-sets have suggested that these 12 guys indeed were multiple-printed with respect to
the other subjects in the 460-only series.

I think it is fair to conclude that with the speed (and ease) that I have acquired 11 (of the 12) cards in just 2 months demonstrates that they must have been
Double (Triple, or Quadruple) Printed with red HINDU backs. The other 30 subjects (350/460 series) printed with red HINDU backs are considerably more scarce.

If you are interested in gaining more insight into these "Exclusive 12" guys from the 460-only series of the T206 set....check out this thread............
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=163949

Suggestion.....if you are searching for a T206 with a red HINDU back, any one of these Exclusive 12 guys are quite available.....and, perhaps reasonably priced.

TED Z
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
LOOKING for this T206 guy to complete my EXCLUSIVE 12 red HINDU sub-set (12 subjects)

SHECKARD (glove)

Post script......I'd like to express my appreciation to fellow Net54er's....Chris, Cory, Derek, Johnny, Rob....who helped me in acquiring 6 of these 11 cards.

Last edited by tedzan; 12-05-2013 at 07:27 PM.