View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 01:17 PM
Robert

Thank you Leon, Rich and Barry. After we get the insulin regulated we can start looking for a pump in which we can set for her. Right now we give novolog injections and lantis injection before bed. Taking her blood sugar up to 8 times a day breaks my heart seeing those bruised little fingers. Ive purchased lots of bandaids to cover her fingers after we tack the samples.

Ive been using the Calorie King book to track the amount of carbs in different types of foods. The wife and i are doing good with all meals for her right now. Weve centered Thanksgiving meal around only foods she can consume and left out lots of the bad stuff. I figure if she dont need it then we all probably dont.
Successful Transactions with: cammb, jim, sean1125,bobbyw8469, vintagetoppsguy, mintacular, rube26105, irishdenny, brick, Robextend,dboneesq, northviewcats, wdwfan, Dhogan, quitcrab, eliminator, Harliduck, tonyo, fetamore, hcv123, Bocabirdman, Casey2296,Aplyon86 Futbowl, pwang100, GoCubsGo32, Sidepocket, jcarroll84, DanP, YazFenway08, 4reals, sflayank, frazier and many others