View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 04:01 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Everyone has different experiences with dealers. My experience with Battersbox was hit and miss. I got tired of receiving EX+ or better cards with wrinkles that were really vgex or with writing on the reverse. Service, however, was always great. They promptly issued refunds and packaged their items well. They shipped quickly. It just got to the point to where I couldn't stand one disappointing delivery after another.

The reason I started this thread about Triple Play was due to a relatively high # of negatives. However, they do a lot of business. They still have a positive feedback rating of 99.3%. Reading the negatives, it is a mixture of sloppy service and some nuts from the population. Some of the negatives indicate they are hard to get refunds from. However, someone in this thread said that wasn't the case. Someone else in this thread mentioned trimmed cards being sold by them. I have worried about that. Their prices are usually so low, I wonder if there's a reason? I have bought a few cards from them. They have been ok. They are the slowest shippers I have ever heard of. Consistently, however, they seem to have reasonable prices. They have a couple of bigger ticket items I am considering. I just wanted the opinions from the members of this board first.