View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:39 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks Casey, I'll keep it in mind....I just sort of thought I should have some FB cards in my collection...and these were the right vintage, right look, set of six etc....Got them today and put them in three plastic sleeve holders...back to back so I can flip them over and see two per sleeve...Then directly put them between some books to keep them flat and safe where I can get busy and forget I even have them...then get a cool surprise in a few years when I next come across them while looking for something else...If it's not a poster that goes on the wall that what happens...now I remember why I don't collect small stuff...

photo FBBoyPyroandPCStitch_zps0c269c40.jpg

Speaking of FB cards...tonight I got another football card...a post card that is...reason being...A month ago at an antiques store I picked up one of those pyro art pieces with a football boy 18 3/8" tall...I don't go in for them to much but this one was pretty cool I thought...and it was $35.00...so what the hay....so then...I'm on eBay and bingo I come across a post card with the same boy...It was like $7.00 BIN but it seemed a little high so I put it off....it closed without anyone buying it...But it was in the back of my mind where would I find another anytime soon...then it resurfaced on eBay only the seller raised it to $9.00 BIN...darn it...and again I let it go....then it resurfaced for $3.00 auction only no BIN...and boom I got it for a whopping $3.25...plus the pesky $2.00 postage.

photo FBBoyPyroArtPlaque2_zps9c3e4fe8.jpg