View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Marvellous Mark

He has a lot of cards, most overpriced, but the frustrating thing to me is he doesnt provide back scans. So many cards have back variations that would make the difference in buying or not, even at a healthy price. I need a couple of cards to finish one of the few sets I have been putzing around with for years. I dont even mind overpaying to a certain extent. The card has been listed and re-listed many times and for many months. I sent an email requesting a back scan as the front looks too good to be a Poor as graded by PSA. I assume the back must have damage, though nothing is noted in the description. He didnt reply to my first request for a scan, and I sent another request last week. Received no answer to that one either. I am not sure how (or why) you would run 30 day auctions with minimal descriptions, no back scans, price the product considerably higher than actual value, and repeat the process every 30 days, over and over. I suppose each to their own when it comes to marketing and customer service.