View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
During this thread you have said :
"keep my wife out of it, it's disgusting you want to drag her into your fight"

and now you have just said:
"the owner of autograph planet is my wife and i would show you the cc receipts and domain registration but you dont care to do anything else but bash someone you dont know"

To bring this thread BACK on point, the question from Chris was why I denied membership and since you have just stated your wife in the owner and you have the CC receipt and domain registration it is a legit question as to whom denied his membership and why
Now, it is possible you feel about your wife having to answer questions the same way Chris Ivy felt about Steve Ivy being emailed about an issue you had with the sports division. Just remember you complained about being barred from Heritage and now Chris is complaining about being barred from AP.

Just a thought

Rich
His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

-Complains about our forum being too restrictive (constant cries of McCarthyism)- opens his own forum with very selective membership.

-Complains about fraud in the hobby - helps Peter Nash in any way he can.

-Complains about not knowing the reason he was banned from Heritage - Won't tell Chris why he was denied membership at AP.

-Complains about threads with names in titles attacking said name in title - has a long history of doing the very same thing.

He has a lack of self-awareness that is breathtaking...it's like watching Anthony Weiner flame out. Oh, and Weiner is also good at throwing his wife under the bus. Maybe Travis wouldn't make a good politician..