View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
there is always two different standards for different threads depending on whose ox is being gored. it's quite alarming the double standards around here. The rules change every day. Could you post tomorrow rules in advance so i can prepare?
'There ARE always two different standards....'

To me, the standard is that you use the proper tense.

As to the comment itself - BOO to the HOO!!!

It would show some courage of your convictions if you would just put on a big boy pair of pants and honestly decide that you would answer the original question. It is very easy to claim that you have no say in the decision and it all falls upon your wife. However, unless she is living somewhere other than under the same roof with you, how difficult would it be to ask her? Mr. Williams certainly has no avenue to ask why he was denied if there are no standards to abide by other than providing a name and email address. Leon makes it quite clear that you need to provide a working phone number to contribute here. Not terribly unreasonable. Unfortunately, one of the members of your wife's site tried to skirt the rules and of course he was denied. Yet, that knucklehead, after being denied runs crying to your site to show he was denied without acknowledging that he chose not to abide by the simple rules.

It is easy to be contrary and churlish and blinded by the light (Manfred Mann reference), however you lose all credibility if you maintain that course.

You are welcome to point out to me where I have insulted what is clearly your better half, and I don't mean your rear end.