View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Bill Boyd

So far, two great choices, kind of gives you the idea of what some guys like to look for.
Graig, the eye appeal from behind the hitter, I like those too, and like you said, it gives a good view of the stadium.

Kawika, what a great photo, I have not seen that before. If you were lucky enough to find that press photo, what photographer would put that over the top for you???
Remember, it is your fantasy.

Joey, VanOeyen was hired by MLB back in 1908, but he was taking photos before that as he was hired by the Cleveland Press in 1901. Later in his career, he was approached by Eastman to test their new product called the flashbulb. Thus, no more powder flashes.

I would like to here some of the top dogs with their fantasy find, Ben, Mark, Steve, Lance and others, let us here if you have that fantasy photo still out there. I know there is so many choices, it is tough, but what would really open your eyes???? What photo would you have to hold away from you to keep it dry so your drool wouldn't get it wet...LOL

Last edited by billyb; 09-09-2013 at 08:28 AM.