View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 09:14 AM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Quote:
Originally Posted by prewarsports View Post
We will not be using the "type" system per say, but everything will be guaranteed to be from the age we say it is, and the person we say it is and if we state a photographer, we will guarantee that as well. We will have a system similar to PSA's with some modification (a more comprehensive system). However, you will not have to worry about the items getting a "Type 1" from PSA. If we say its a 1920 Babe Ruth photo, that is what we guarantee. If we say its a Charles Conlon, then we guarantee it is a Conlon etc. If anyone wants to ask me a question about a particular photo and whether it will get a "type 1" from PSA, I will answer the question before the auction ends. The answer will be yes 99.9% of the time, the only issue would ever arise from the fact that we are going to a "1" being within 5 years instead of "2" years but since PSA uses an "approximate" for their 2 years system, I doubt that will ever be an issue and all items that fall within the 2-5 year window will be explained in the description for full disclosure.

The Auction House is well funded and we will always have money aside to back the Guarantee for life, but my name will be on the certificates issued with each photo so it is both a personal guarantee and backed by a well funded company. No other auction house in the hobby has a blanket guarantee like this for every single item they sell.

RMY has a working partnership with Historic Images from memphis and the cream of the crop from all their current and future purchases will be run through this auction site so we not only have amazing items for the first auction, but already have similar (if not better) items set aside for the future as well.

Rhys
Thanks, Rhys.