View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Jerry

Default How do you display your slabbed T-206's/T-205's?

I have a dilemma brewing ... but a good dilemma :-) I purchased some non-slabbed T-206's and T-205's back in the 1980's/90's that I put in a binder like all my 1950's/60's Topps sets. They currently reside in (15) pocket Ultra Pro pages. But more recently I have started occasionally buying slabbed tobacco cards since there are so many modified tobacco cards on eBay these days. Actually ... this is not really a new phenomenon as a few of the tobacco cards I bought in the 80's/90's were trimmed. So I guess intentionally modifying cards has been around for awhile ... unfortunately. Anyway ... I really like displaying ALL my cards in binders including the T-206's and T-205's. I don't want to crack the slabbed tobacco cards like I occasionally do for lower grade vintage Topps cards. So ... I was trying to figure out a way to somehow have the slabbed and non-slabbed tobacco cards in the same binder. But I haven't figured out a good way to do that yet. Maybe it really can't be done ... nicely. So I'd be interested in hearing about other ways of displaying slabbed cards, primarily tobacco cards since I really don't have many slabbed Topps cards. Also ... before too long my slabbed tobacco cards will out number my non-slabbed tobacco. Any display suggestions would welcome. Thanks!