View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:22 PM

John,

While most Harris cards are suspect, this Plank is obviously wider than normal and does not appear short top to bottom. I would want to see this one in person to make a final determination, as the overall size is very close to my 150 Plank. Very nice bold blue, but the L/R centering is distracting to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkaticket View Post
Greg is doing just fine no need to be over dramatic.

While this forum is a fun part of our hobby as well as a place I enjoy visiting. It is by no means the end all be all of our hobby, the players and the market as a whole.

I think all these forums and their members sometimes take themselves a bit too serious. In fact it's a common running joke amongst auction houses that the bulk of any forum members talk a big game and never bid…basically saying that for the most part forums and their members could boycott them and they would be just fine.

Could a banner ad add value to his business sure I don’t see how it could hurt. However to think it’s a game changer and will bring so called huge unknown players to the block...I think that’s a stretch.

Cheers,

John

P.S. Scott there is a PSA 7 granted I think it's trimmed but it's still one heck of a SC150. Then you are correct...it goes a few EX, a few VGEX then VG and down and that's about of the 150's I know of. I have heard rumor of a EX+ raw one...but who knows...