View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 04:54 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboard Junkie View Post
Greg is leaving money for himself and his consigners on the table, by not reaching the biggest buyers of this stuff. I'm small, (by comparison) to a lot of guys, but I still spend a grand or two every month, sometimes more. Bad business. Dave. ps I would have been a bidder on some if I had known.
Greg is doing just fine no need to be over dramatic.

While this forum is a fun part of our hobby as well as a place I enjoy visiting. It is by no means the end all be all of our hobby, the players and the market as a whole.

I think all these forums and their members sometimes take themselves a bit too serious. In fact it's a common running joke amongst auction houses that the bulk of any forum members talk a big game and never bid…basically saying that for the most part forums and their members could boycott them and they would be just fine.

Could a banner ad add value to his business sure I don’t see how it could hurt. However to think it’s a game changer and will bring so called huge unknown players to the block...I think that’s a stretch.

Cheers,

John

P.S. Scott there is a PSA 7 granted I think it's trimmed but it's still one heck of a SC150. Then you are correct...it goes a few EX, a few VGEX then VG and down and that's about of the 150's I know of. I have heard rumor of a EX+ raw one...but who knows...

Last edited by wonkaticket; 07-26-2013 at 05:09 PM.