View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWayne View Post
That is an interesting question. Even though Goldin Auctions has a full staff, including administrative assistants, I know Ken Goldin will respond to anyone's email and voicemail messages directly to him, usually right away.

Please note this is not because there are not other people who can also respond to client needs but that Ken's ethic is to try make himself available to everyone and get back to everyone as quickly as possible. In fact, I know of no other person running a company in this industry who is as easy to access as Ken.

Just another perspective on your question and another reason I was comfortable going to work for Ken.

-Chris
One would not realistically expect to get through directly to a Mark Zuckerberg or Larry Page as a matter of routine, but a card/memorabilia dealer/auctioneer being inaccessible would be completely unacceptable to me. I am really surprised to hear Bill and others appear to be less than accessible. Bad business model.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.