View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
someone said people werent convicted and i corrected him and pointed out lifson was caught red handed stealing baseball material out of the library.

quit changing the subject.

i am with shelly, if someone's got something on someone, let's hear it. the so-called saber rattling is getting old.

HOS posts evidence, eyewitness accounts, what's the holdup?
Wait, has Lifson been convicted of stealing from a library? I haven't read about that, but I may have missed it in the nastiness that can be this hobby.

Good question: What IS the holdup, Travis? Could it be that these "eyewitness accounts" won't hold up in a court of law? Could it be that these libraries don't care about what has been stolen? Could it be that you are buying into Nash's agenda more than most people?

Seems to me to be a mix of the three. OR MAYBE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ARE BACKING THE TPAS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY INVESTED IN THE STATUS QUO!!!

I dunno, that's my attempt to peek into your mindset.

If Nash's accusations are legit, I hope they are investigated and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Same with Nash's fraud, that seems to have been proven in civil court.

edited to add: finally on page four. Scrolling was getting rough on this bad boy.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all

Last edited by mighty bombjack; 07-17-2013 at 10:13 PM.