Thread: Be careful
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Scott

Default Be careful

Be careful when dealing with certain people on here. As some of you may know, I am in DESPERATE financial trouble, of a very serious nature and NEED H ELP BAD or a job or else. If anyone out here can somehow have ideas on acct or any decent jobs in Hartford CT area, or a way to make money legally, let me know vis message. THANK YOU TO MY FRIENDS ON NET54

Now, Im only saying this too because I recently had a transaction w someone on here for something that I really need money for, just for a car tire, not nearly what I need

POOR COMMUNICATION and no payment yet. I won't say who on here, but it frustrates me, because When I buy on here, as most of you know, I try and pay right away or I don't buy it. Ive had a couple unfort incidents selling, one w an item that was stolen, or I tossed by mistake and need to make good , tho I got insulted for the whole deal. And an item I legit last that I was shipping, but of course I refunded.

My point is, don't screw people or make it hard for a deal. To some, who have the money and this and that, its prob not a big deal, to others IT IS.