View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Kevin R

I have been in contact with the seller. I bought this card on ebay via auction with intentions on reselling it.

They told me they had bought it on ebay themselves already graded a little over a year ago.

I am returning the card to him as it was only purchased 3 days ago. item # (251292145417)

He said he contacted PSA and they said the number came back to the correct cert and "supposedly" looked at the pictures in the forum and on ebay and said that the card was authentic and was graded over 10 years ago.

I called and they said they would need to have the card sent in to them to determine if it was authentic. They were non committal on the phone with me.

Because of the substantial amount of money involved I have to return this card to the seller so we likely will not get a decision from PSA reported in this thread.

All I can say is this card is pretty condition sensitive so I do not think that it is impossible that this is a genuine 7. It really is a decent looking card. The whole situation is unfortunate

I also do not know the grading curve they had in play 12-13 years ago when the cert number says the card was graded

I had a 4.5 on one with 4 badly punched corners and 80/20 centering that I submitted myself.