View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 AM

Default Sonny Liston

I agree with Shelly , and I'll go further JSA And Psa need to be investigated , they are corrupt, they will approve stuff that is bad , and they will reject stuff that is good . I have a Good Sonny Liston from my Uncle this index card was autographed at Sonny Liston's training camp in Peoria Illinois before the Patterson fight signed in front of him in. JSA wants $150 to authenticate, I'm tired of dealing with them. I have had several items in the past authenticated by both companies , but they both suck , they will have some stuff for 90 days then they give you back this letter saying they can make a decision , but you have credit ou can use for a year,. You mean to tell me you looked at an autograph for 90 days and had how many of your so call experts look at it and you can't make a decision. They don't even have any degrees or education in forensic handwriting . I met James spence's son and another JSA employee when they come out here in scottsdale az every 3 weeks , they don't have any kind of degree or an kind of forensic training other than from James spence Sr.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liston 2 cut ticket .jpg (71.9 KB, 93 views)