View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Bill Gregory

Oh, one more thing. My eventual goal is to develop my own website, one where I can display not only my vintage and modern collection, but blog about baseball, as well as create a knowledge base of sorts for sports card collectors to refer to. I'd like to have one central place where things like identifying forged and altered cards, as well as faked or cracked slabs, etc, can be easily found. The information is out there on the net, but through my own trial and error, I've discovered how hard it can be to find.

For now, my certified autograph collection (the preponderance of which are Bowman Chrome prospect autos) is on display on sportscardforum.com. If anybody interested in modern cards would like to look at my humble little collection as it currently stands, it can be found here. Eventually, I will redo all the scans without any one touch cases or top loaders. The way I'm doing it now is more for insurance purposes, which I will be setting up soon.

I do web design on the side, and since I have nothing but time right now, I figure this website will keep me occupied.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.