View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Mike

Default 2013 Vintage Pennant Price Guide Available. Also for Kindle, iPad, Etc in 100% Color

Just wanted to let everybody know I finally have the 2013 Vintage Pennant Price guide ready to ship. Cost at this time is 19.99 + 4.00 shipping. I have already sent off books to many of you who had previously indicated you wanted a copy. So far there has been very positive feedback on the project. If you are happy with it please pass the word to others who might be interested. If anybody else would like a copy please email me at mike@vintagesportsshoppe.com or visit www.vintagesportsshoppe.com . You can also just paypal to my email address.
I also wanted to let you know the Pennant Price Guide is now available in 100% color for Kindle Color Kindle Edition .
Also it is available in 100% color for iPad and iPhone and Android etc Epub Edition (download E-Reader if needed). You can also just have it on your desktop or laptop in color. Please read the additional notes before downloading the ePub. There is a 25% discount for each of these for sharing on Facebook. If you have problems with the download please let me know. Thanks to everybody who has helped in this project, especially Mark (perezfan) and Mike (mjkm90). Thanks, Mike