View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Lee B.
lee be.hrens

I really wish I had kept back and front scans of all the T206s I once owned. All most all the cards I accumulated and sold from the mid 80s to the mid 2000's I either did not keep any scan or never scanned the front with back.

Of the 80 cards I had from the mid 80s there was a Ewing and Spenser EPDG and I was almost positive I once owned a Mullin Pied 350, I use to buy horizontals all the time. Decided I did not want to go for a back run of them because I had a Piedmont 150 and 350, sold off the others and kept the highest grade one. But that being said I have no scan of the 350, so who knows if I actually owned one.

I added cards are interesting because I thought the Shaw and Schaefer were a little tougher but not well known but the Spencer never seemed to fall into that category.

I still think there are some tougher commons out the that will get there day in the sun. Kleinow, NY & Smith, Chicago come to mind.

Lee