View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Banned

I know a few people here and there that won't share, and i can't for the life of me figure out why? I have even shared with them knowing they won't share back. It's ridiculous to keep the info to themselves only. Forgers aren't trolling the boards.

Like Mark said, it's not like the Marciano's, Charles, Louis and Liston fakes have gotten any better, and we will tell and show people all day what is wrong with the fakes.

If the abc and xyz companies (east-west connection) cert the bad ones anyway, then even worse. We fight the authentication companies who will cert loads of bad items as much as fighting the forgers.

because once the forgers find a service who will cert their fakes and make them worth 30 times as much, that is what really hurts the hobby, as much as the fake itself. They can send in that certain type of fake and get it certed all day long. 141 bad muhammad ali signed 8x 10 autographs in a row, all certed by abc, the forgers were busting out the bubbly on that one. champagne and cavier all around.

once the authentication company found out. did they issue an APB and tell people to be on the lookout for these bad Ali's? no, they do what they always do and shovel it under the rug, and they wont show what exemplars they used and who authenticated it. duck and cover, run and hide. same old song and dance. forgers are in heaven with checks and balances and company policies like this.

Last edited by travrosty; 06-11-2013 at 09:59 PM.