View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Hen.ry Mos.es

I think the concern is that anyone can view this site and the fear that such education will fall into the hands of forgers. I think what you're asking for is great in spirit but there are unfortunately those who will use the info to do harm to the hobby.

IMHO that makes little sense. I suppose that all the autograph guides and exemplars on legal doccuments that are part of the public record or available utilizing the internet should be kept under lock and key? It's not as if they can't be acessed. Perhaps people should stop talking amongst themselves in case someone they thought was a friend is in reality a forger on the prowl for more information. If the forger's "tell" is a secret to a select few - they continue to make them until they can't sell them - make different ones -study more techniques or practice more with or without net54. People in general support the community by sharing their knowledge and stories. The ghosts around the corner are winning again as we become spooked by our own shadows.