View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mitt View Post
Ok, I'm a little slow this morning. There are more pages to the thread Witster provided. I referenced the first and last post of his on the first page, only.

The second page includes a response from Brandon of pastimebaseballs.com. Look, obviously he is very knowledgable about the history of baseballs and should continue to share it. However, why hide personal history, even if it entailed producing replica baseballs that looked damned near original? Tell us the whole story and let's all move forward.
Jerry,
The "WHOLE STORY" Hasnt been fabricated yet Someone has to figure out who will become the whipping boy. I also agree with Dan Money really has nothing to do with it. This is really a case of Boy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar,is now called out about it and has to figure a way out. Problem is now his creditably is shot to pieces either way he turns. Sorry Brandon I could never ever deal with you . As you put it a 20.50 mistake will now probably cost you your reputation my friend!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 06-20-2013 at 06:53 AM. Reason: name