View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Here is an outsiders opinion. First of all, please watch the F bombs, they and other x rated words will be edited out. As long as your name is by your post please say whatever you want to otherwise.

First of all I have a bit of hard time going all the way back for years and looking at things that happened then. For the most current situation I am going to stick to Brandon's side right now, from what I have read. I can't get around the fact a very respected board member, and someone who is always helping people and coming out with an important book, is going to throw it all away over a $300 ball. It would be analogous to me throwing away what credibility I have built over my time in the hobby on a $300 fake type card. I have cards I have probably paid that much tax on. If it came to my cred I would easily give anyone $500 to not tarnish it. I think Brandon would probably do the same thing. I can't explain every single bid from the last 2-3 yrs but I just fall on the side of Bandon at this point. Just my 2 cents.....