View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonG View Post
I could not get a hold of the seller, they are not calling me back, I think they're starting to realize the significance of the situation, especially with it involving my name. However, I knew the buyer and immediately called them (another member and friend) and told them to cancel the transaction and do not pay for the ball, which has happened now. So for now the ball will not be sold, and I will try to acquire it back to be destroyed. I will also be cutting ties with this individual. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me outside of the forum through my website.
Unfortunately your name is associated with this mess. Good to hear that you are doing the right thing. Maybe take a few clear photos of this altered ball before destroying it...maybe use it in your book to note that this version of the Frick ball does not exist. Nah, just blow it up and post video of that.

Just curious, how did you find so quickly who the buyer was?? The auction ended only two hours ago.