View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I'd sell if you needed the money or if your collection is just taking up too much space that you want to use for something else. And it wouldn't have to be that you needed the money for an emergency. Maybe you just wanted to a little extra cash to get that fishing pole you always wanted or you just wanted to stash a little more into your rainy day fund. Cards are not totally liquid. You can sell quickly on ebay, but in many cases, you'd probably want to consign some of your better cards to an auction house, and in those cases, you won't see your payment for months. Therefore sometimes, you need to plan ahead if you think you may need funds later.

I think I agree w/ most of the other posters in this thread in saying that you shouldn't sell your collection immediately. Wait a few months, and if you still feel that you want to sell, then look at it then. Even at that time, I'd keep your favorites or at least sell those last. That CJ Jackson you have is really nice. I think you'd regret selling that unless you really needed the money. You also took the trouble to nicely frame some of your other CJ's in a particularly appealing way. Maybe you should keep those also or at least wait longer to sell them. Good luck whatever you decide!

Last edited by glchen; 06-04-2013 at 01:23 PM.