View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 09:16 AM
Tony Ooten

This is one of my favorite threads recently (along with the Dots Miller thread).
It seems to have a bit of everything.

One thing I'm curious about; the auction description didn't have a photo of the backs, but several people must've asked for a shot of the backs. Is it the fact that the Brain card had the piedmont print on the front that made people suspect there might be gold on the back?

Loved this by Chris:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atx840 View Post
We all likely have cards that do this to us, I sure hope everyone does and we should all respect that....thats the beauty of this hobby....so many types and ways to collect and equally so many different kinds of people...all connected by old cardboard. We are all a little crazy in our own little way.
Johnny I do appreciate your enthusiasm for the printer scraps and the descriptive explanation. Made me sit up and take notice.............. I have a few t206's in my modest monster that I consider uniquely interesting (due to stamps or random handwriting or the like), and I do enjoy those. I can see the attraction.

Leon would you mind posting your t206 printer scrap? I really thought it was cool the first time I saw it and would love to see it one more time.

Thanks,
Tony

Last edited by tonyo; 05-31-2013 at 09:34 AM.