View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 11:52 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvster View Post
You were on your way to actually writing the book on these cards....I always, and still do, respect your opinion.....but over the years, you have basically "turned" on these types of cards....I can not figure out why/how since evening owning SOME HUGE CARDS such as the Downey overprint(iv been trying to pry that out of the current owners hands for a few years now).....The Dorner Multi Strike back, and countless other "Huge" scrap/ print anamolies....you know how rare some of these examples are, and the only way I can figure out the animosity toward them is the fact you sold yourself short on them and are having seller's remorse like in the case of you selling the bl 460's....it's no different, but you don't admit it, why?????????? that's why I said to pull up the big boy pants cause I can't take the scrap bashing from a hobby veteran....

I know Peter hates T206 altogether, so I let that alone

but you, I am quite confused that you are still down playing these after all these years???

I know these are all opinions, but if anyone knows about their rarity, it is you...
Where in the world are you coming up with this stuff? Just because I think the numbers you throw around are rubbish, doesn't mean I have "animosity" toward printer scrap. That's about the weirdest logic I've seen from you yet.