View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Barry

I guess one of the issues here that I am having a hard time getting my head around is how Joey feels completely absolved of any wrong doing because he has returned all moneys to those who thought they were purchasing cards.

I would submit that a "sale" is premised on a buyer viewing more value (or importance, etc.) in a piece of merchandise than the "value" of the money it took to purchase the merchandise. By returning the money, a seller is, in fact returning to the buyer something that the buyer considers to be of lesser value.

To view the merchandise, and the money needed to purchase the merchandise, as equivalent, may be a reasonable solution to a seller, but could certainly make a buyer feel inadequately compensated and resentful.

Joey, I am sorry that you feel like you need to exonerate yourself and clear your name on this board due to interactions that you have had with Kirk (whoever that might be) in the past, but it seems to me that if you spent half the time "cleaning up" your side of the business that you DO have control of, you might not have as many issues down the road.

Just my $0.02.