View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

The reason I let this be on our forum is because there are other forums that make threads go poof because there are some pets that are cry babies. They go to their moderator, they are their pets, they whine and then the thread goes poof. This is just like the thread I started recently when it was entitled "Our Open Forum".....if that thread was on CU it would have gone poof. I am more appalled at threads going poof and people attacking while being anonymous, than almost anything else. This is one thread. If you don't like it don't click on it. I offered to give Joey a chance to tell his story. The fact it could backfire on him is not my concern. He has his chance. I think everyone deserves a forum that is fair and where threads won't go poof because someone is a pet of the owner/moderator. I am going to come back later and put full names in each post, or under id's if the post warrants one. Just like I said earlier...first and last names are required for this thread. Thanks everyone....off to a party!!

Last edited by Leon; 05-25-2013 at 11:36 PM.