View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Steve Zarelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
As long as Travis had nothing to do with the anonymous personal sh*t, then I don't care that he wrote a few autograph articles for that site--long before, it seems to me, the personal stuff was written.
This is not accurate.

At the time in question, ANL was a forum (like this one) and it also had a "blog" section where the same exact hate we see there today was posted.

An endless repetition of the same hateful attacks and talking points repeated in the forum (under fake names) and the anonymously written blog articles. The only difference today is the forum section is gone.

What Travis does not tell you is he was for a period a moderator of that forum. So he was made a moderator and didn't know who the site owners were that granted him moderator permissions? Strains credulity.

I don't think Travis writes the anonymous garbage, but I don't believe for a second he doesn't know deep down who does and it is some of the same people he has trumpeted as friends and "good guys." If he doesn't "know," it is willful blindness.

Thinking from the perspective of the targets of the hate site, it should be crystal clear why there is animosity toward Travis.

Last edited by Mr. Zipper; 05-11-2013 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Grammar correction.