View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 03:21 PM
Kevin Qui.nn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Kevin, this is a no-brainer. Either provide a hi-res scan and we can tell you whether or not the red is production, or mail me the card and I'll tell you. I can accomplish this in the amount of time that it takes my eyes to focus through a loupe (plus 1 second). Not bragging - almost anyone I know who collects T206's could do the same.
im sorry that this discussion is not coming to a close fast enough for you. lol.

i didn't even reopen the thread to discussion really. i simply said...im keeping it, to provide resolution to the seller, then responded to someones inquiry.

i am doing the best with what i have. i have my best scans up, with the scanner i have. im not going out to buy a new scanner to scan this card. its just not happening. i don't have a need for one and almost don't even want the one i have, since i never use the useless printer attached to it.

i have a loupe. i have looked it. i have taken a picture of it through the loupe and uploaded it to my site. it shows almost everything you can see through the loupe.

kevin