View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Lou Simcoe
L0u Sim.coe

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadballfreaK View Post
I promised my wife a new living room floor (much needed). I bit the bullet and sold over $2k in cards which should be sufficient. That extra money has been weighing on me and I have weakened. She would kill me if she knew I've won $800+ in auctions the last week. I gotta make some more money. Is there a Card Collectors Anonymous?
Hello Ken! I have found great solitude and comfort in Net54. I now know that I am not alone in my journey to collect cards. To bring back fond memories of my childhood, as I would pull out my cards almost every night to look at them, study them, and know that they belonged to me. Does my wife understand my card collecting? No. She thinks I am nuts pulling out my small ( but nice ) collection to look at almost every night. Card collecting gives me peace of mind. And that is a small price to pay in a crazy world. So Ken, I have found that I am among friends who share the same symptoms as I. I hope I can speak for all, we are here for you Ken.

Advice is free, so here is mine. Find a Lumber Liquidators, and buy laminate flooring on close out. That should get you a new floor, AND free up about $200 MORE for you to spend for cards. Problem SOLVED! Wife gets a new floor ( happy wife, happy life ), and you can still buy cards.

Again Ken, we are here for you.