View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Er1c Sh@rp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
Peter, thought you might like to know I just finished breakfast--a bagel with cream cheese, you know in the little plastic container,the garden vegetable kind, not the salmon one. I hate the salmon one, my dad once got sick on it.

Listened to the radio when I dropped my daughter off at school this morning. That Dan Patrick is so cool. I think we use the same kind of toothpaste.

Have a meeting in an hour. Can't be late, but broke a shoelace and need to get to Walgreen's. They have 'em, right? Can't figure out where to have lunch--what sounds good today? I'll be back later to go over tonight's TV schedule.
OMG! LOL......... .

That's my best attempt at applying humor to this thread seeing as this is my only means of social networking. Maybe Leon and I can share some of the Marine Corps acronyms we used in our past and incorporate them into this forum. Would probably be too offensive to some/most. Seriously, I think most new members abuse the posts like I did years ago when I joined and they learn quickly to settle down.

Last edited by Tao_Moko; 04-04-2013 at 09:30 AM.