View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 11:12 AM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Default What the hate site says about Todd

Just after the write up about Todd on this site took place look what the hate site had to say about him.

As an observer Todd Mueller built his career on honesty and integrity.
Everyone who has dealt with Todd, including Steve Cyrkin, has stated he has been honest through his entire 30 plus year
career in his love and honesty in this hobby. I see he has always handled
his customers well giving them refunds even when they were not due.
Until recently, Todd has dealt with R&R, Reznikoff, Heritage and many other companies who begged him for his consignments and business. Todd continuingly made the press with positive news and continues to do so today. But all of a sudden a failure named Steve Cyrkin, in the
autograph business who owns a blog claims Todd
Mueller is no longer good. Why? Because Todd was the last to quit
advertising in Cyrkin’s magazine. Todd as well as others discovered Cyrkin was dealing heavily in forged autographs.

Todd Mueller was recognized by the hobby as being an expert long before Cyrkin entered the autograph hobby. Todd’s expertise was discovered and recognized world wide when he proved John Reznikoff blew it big time in front of 6 million viewers on the popular TV show Pawn Stars.
In addition, Todd Mueller proved Reznikoff/Spence & Guiterriez were lousy at authenticating Babe Ruth when
he purposely listed a pre-printed book and they all claimed the
legitimate signatures were fake. Todd’s intention was not to
embarrass these alleged experts. What he did was once again prove he knew and they didn’t. The hobby realizes they now attack him regularly like rabid dogs in anger for they look so foolish.

It’s very sad that this once wonderful hobby is so blemished by a handful that insist on protecting the forgers and fraudsters in this hobby. We guess it’s called an attempt at self preservation.

How sweet and gentle. I would have thought they where writng about Gandhi. If you noticed at the end it went from I to we.

Last edited by shelly; Today at 12:05 PM.

Last edited by shelly; 03-30-2013 at 11:29 AM.